Welcome to part two of our third annual SkuVault Feature Report: 2015 edition! We'd like to thank all of our amazing developers for putting out so many great features this year; keep up the great work, everyone!
We've decided to categorize this year's new features based on how our clients utilize SkuVault. Part two contains new features related to Products, Kits & Alternates, Printing, Pick Lists, among others.
- Products: Added support for Alternative SKUs.
- Product Status: Able to assign a product status and filter by status.
- Products: Added support for auto-generate SKUs.
- Assembled Products: Added ability to create assembled products to represent pre-assembled kits.
- Inventory->Audit: Search function will search entire location and not just the first page.
- Inventory Remove: Added the ability to "Lock Quantity" so you don't have to enter in a quantity each time.
- Inventory Remove: Added a new remove transaction option to also remove quantity from holds.
Kits & Alternate Products
- Kits List: Assembled Products available quantity is included in Kit List Available Quantity calculation.
- Assembled Kits Feature: Allows you to easily make Assembled Products from your kit components.
- Label Printing: added support for creating and printing custom product label templates
- Generate Picklist: Added ability to filter by channel account.
- Generate Picklist: Updated to correctly show sales with invalid dates.
- Generate Picklist: Added the ability to filter out sales by brands and/or suppliers.
- Generate Picklist: Added the ability to filter out multi-quantity orders.
- Generate Picklist: Added the ability to create customizable picklists. In the template it's also possible to print barcodes for the quantity to pick.
- Added Interactive Wavepicking as a feature. Also known as paperless picking.
More new features in 2015:
Part three: APIs, Sales, and Reports, and more.
Part four: Choxi, Jet, ChannAdvisor, and more.