- Perhaps the most exciting news coming out of 2016 is SkuVault’s app redesign. We were excited to roll out a new, cleaner, user-friendly design to our app that makes it easier for you to use and look at.
- Generate Picklist: Added the ability to scan in order IDs on the “Generate Picklist” page to create your own picklist.
- Quality Control: Added an optional setting that will allow users to specify a quantity on the “QC by Order” tab.
- Quality Control: Released a new and improved Quality Control page. It now shows live progress on what all you have QC’ed and what you have left to QC.
- Inventory Pages (Add, Remove, Pick): Added the ability to add a note for each transaction(s).
- Picklist Templates: Added in a generic picklist template called “Packing Slip.” This template can be modified and used as a packing slip within SkuVault for your company’s use.
Catalog & Dashboard
- Added the ability to set custom layouts for your catalog. You can save up to 5 custom layouts for products as well as kits.
- Catalog: Added the ability to update classifications/attributes in bulk on the catalog.
- Dashboard: Updated “Total Cost” section to include: Merchant Product, Merchant Kit, Merchant Total, FBA Product, FBA Kit, FBA Total, and a Grand Total (FBA + Merchant).
- Transfer Sales: Added the ability to automatically remove quantities when generating a transfer sale. This is an internal setting and uses the same rules/settings as regular AutoRemove (with the exception of warehouse priority because it removes quantity from the “From warehouse” only).
- AutoRemove: When using AutoRemove and manually changing the sale status from Completed to another status, it will show an alert telling users the quantity will get removed twice when going back to completed.
- Currency Conversion: Added the ability to specify a currency for every channel (except LightSpeed) and we can convert that to your SkuVault Processing Currency.
- Release Notes: Added the ability to disable the pop-up alert for specific users.
- Sharing SkuVault: Added the ability for Managers and Administrators to “Share” SkuVault from the Dashboard by clicking the “Share” button in the top navigation bar.
- Amazon: BETA release for our Amazon Product pull. We added the ability to pull in products from Amazon.
- Sage Live: We now integrate with Sage Live!
- eBay: Added in alerts to let you know when you need to reset your eBay token.
- ShipStation: Added a new setting for the location sync that will allow you to specify how you want to push locations to ShipStation. It can be one of: Ascending quantity, Descending quantity, or Alphabetical.
- ShipStation: ShipStation added in the ability to see inventory levels that are in SkuVault from ShipStation.
- ShipStation: Added the ability to show which marketplace the sale originated from.
- ChannelAdvisor: Updated integration to pull in the marketplace that sale originated from. This is for new sales only (old sales will not be updated).
- Shopify: Added the ability to specify when the full inventory sync will run.
- Magento: Updated integration to ignore Bundle SKUs when syncing orders.
- Magento: You can now pull your products from Magento!
- Magento: Added in support for Magento version 22.214.171.124., 126.96.36.199, and 188.8.131.52.
- Magento: Added in official support for Magento Versions: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, and 2.0
- Magento: Added in support for Magento EE 18.104.22.168.
- Magento: Added in support for Magento CE 22.214.171.124.
- BigCommerce Channel Account: Added the ability to specify when the Full Inventory Sync will run.
- FarApp: Since integrating with FarApp, we’ve been excited to allow integrations with: WalMart, Sears, NewEgg, Miva Merchant, and WooCommerce
- Webgility: We’re now integrated with Webgility, which offers a third-party integration with Xero and QuickBooks.
- Other Third-Party Integrations: We’re also happy to announce these addition third-party integrations: Cloud Conversion, SellWare,Temando, TrueShip
- Warehouses: Released the ability to create “External Warehouses.”
- Locations: Added a new template page for creating custom Location Labels.
- Backstock Locations: Released the ability to create backstock locations.
- Inventory Audit/Locations: Added the ability to add a note to a location.
- Location Import: Added the ability to delete a location using the “Update Location” import.
- Locations: Added the ability to create location notes in bulk on the Location Import. In addition, added a new “Update Location Notes” import that will allow you to update location notes in bulk.
- Reports: Added the “Not Picked” report that lets you know when a SKU had a sale completed for it, but the quantity was not picked.
- Replenishment Report: Updated and optimized Generating PO’s from the Replenishment Report to allow for easy reordering when using Multiple Suppliers.
- Replenishment Report: Added the ability to exclude incoming quantity when using the “Replenish” Order Type.
- Replenishment Report: Added the ability to reorder your component quantities to fulfill and meet the Reorder Point of all the AP’s they are in.
- Added the ability to show AP’s on the report.
Purchase Orders & Receiving
- PO Receiving: Added a new setting that will allow you to specify a list of statuses (or just one) that will be applied to products every time they are received.
- Purchase Orders: Added the ability to Auto-Generate SKUs when using the “Quick Create Product” feature if you have the “Auto-Generate SKU” setting on.
- Warehouses/PO’s: Added the ability to have Warehouse Addresses and designate them on the PO.
- Importing POs: Added the ability to import PO’s in bulk.
- Create PO: Updated the page to include running totals while adding items to the page. These totals include: Subtotal (sum of item costs), Shipping and Tax (these costs can be added at the top of the PO), and Total cost of the PO (Subtotal + Shipping + Tax).
- PO Receiving: Added a new setting to prevent receiving quantities without including a location when using “Express Add” or “Add to Any Location (default)”.
- Suppliers: Added the ability to input Supplier Details within SkuVault.
- Multiple Suppliers: We now support multiple suppliers per SKU.
- Order Labels: Added the ability to apply labels to orders.
- API: Added a new call (GetTransaction) that allows you to pull the transaction history through the API.
- API: Added the ability to create and update sales from other channels if you supply the full Sale ID in the OrderId parameter.
- API: Updated several API methods to support multiple suppliers. Added the ability to create products, update products, pull products, and sync Purchase Orders with multiple supplier support.
- Assemble Kits: Added the ability to print AP/Component barcodes
- Assemble Kits: Updated the page to show you how much more quantity you need to remove for each component within the Kit.
- Kits: Added the ability for Kits to have “Statuses” like products do.