Peak season is already here and it’s unlike any other the retail industry has seen before. In this SkuVault-hosted conversation, Kim Wren, Director of Business Development at SkuVault speaks with Nicole Reyhle, Founder of Retail Minded and Co-founder of the Independent Retail Conference, about what merchants can expect to face this peak season and how they can still win big despite supply chain challenges.
Enjoy this third episode in our Peak Season Expert Speaker Series and stay tuned for more! You can view previous episodes here.
- What do you foresee for timing and volume of Peak Season sales? How can business owners hedge against this uncertainty?
- With labor shortages and social distancing constant threats, what should ecommerce sellers be doing now to head off picking and shipping problems to ensure on-time delivery?
- How will possible supply chain and last mile issues affect sellers, and what should they be doing now to mitigate them?
- 4 out of 10 shoppers are already shopping for the holidays.
- When you’re in ecommerce, you have to look at all parts of the equation that make a sale happen.
- If you haven’t already, get creative with your inventory assortment. Make sure you have multiple streams of inventory to source from, especially since overseas shipments have been delayed.
- Have a handle on tracking your shipping from start to finish to ensure items actually get delivered.