Peak season is already here and it’s unlike any other the retail industry has seen before. In this SkuVault-hosted conversation, Kim Wren, Director of Business Development at SkuVault speaks with Mike Ugino, Founder of Sellbrite & Director of Product Marketing at GoDaddy, about what merchants can expect to face this peak season and how they can still win big despite supply chain challenges.
Enjoy this second episode in our Peak Season Expert Speaker Series and stay tuned for more! You can view previous episodes here.
- What do you foresee for timing and volume of Peak Season sales? How can business owners hedge against this uncertainty?
- With labor shortages and social distancing constant threats, what should ecommerce sellers be doing now to head off picking and shipping problems to ensure on-time delivery?
- How will possible supply chain and last mile issues affect sellers, and what should they be doing now to mitigate them?
- Already signs of customers shopping for the holidays early and looking for promotions and coupons from retailers.
- We’ve lost a few months of peak season prep. You must have your product listings up and refined to your preferred sales channels NOW.
- This is not the year to be unsure of what products are in your warehouse.
- As a small business, don’t overdo it this year. Focus on just a few channels and build business there. Have that inventory and process in line, rather than selling on every channel possible.