Welcome to part one of the First Annual SkuVault 2013 Feature Report! We'd like to thank all of our amazing developers for putting out so many great features this year; keep up the great work, everyone!
We've decided to categorize this year's new features based on how our clients utilize SkuVault. Part one contains new features related to Transactions ( add / remove / pick items ), Audit, Products, and Kits & Alternates, among others.
- The charts now show Total Cost of the full inventory on hand.
- Shows total inventory by specific warehouse, or by all warehouses combined.
- Code search by SKU: You can now modify code within the search dialog on the fly!
- Inventory Search: Ability to search by description.
- Inventory Search: Shows total SKUs, total lines, total quantity on hand and total cost.
- Inventory Search: Ability to move item to a different location from within inventory search results.
Transactions ( Add / Remove / Pick Items )
- Import/Export: Added ability to import and export inventory transactions (Add, Remove, Pick).
- History: New reports are now available through Reports->Transaction History. You can see all transactions or filter by Transaction Type and Transaction Reason.
- Multiple Warehouses: Transactions for specific warehouse. The feature gets enabled only if there's more than one warehouse.
- Remove/Pick: A warning is shown if available quantity would go below zero as result of a transaction.
- Pick: A history of the most recent 10 picks is now accessible. On page refresh, or if you navigate away, the history is cleared.
- Pick: Added ability to lock sale ID when "Express Quality Control on Pick" is enabled.
- Quickly recount items in a location, by replacing current items in that location with scanned items.
- Details button now shows additional product information, and allows you to change product code or SKU on the fly!
- Added ability to move item to a different location within Audit.
- Added "Weight" as a Property: Now you can specify weight for products in ounces, pounds, or kilograms.
- Added ability to print product barcodes for the new product right from within the Create Product page.
- Price: Added support for a product's Sale Price and Retail Price.
- SKU: When entering a SKU, all characters are now valid (A-Z, 0-9, !@#$%^&()_-+=;<>'"/?`~, etc.).
- Product Label: Added ability to print product sale price and retail price.
- Product List: It's now possible to sort by classification or description.
- Product List: Added a tooltip helper to "Available Quantity", which shows your quantity on hold for a given product.
- Import: Added ability to print labels for imported products.
- Export: Added options to export Quantities and Picture URLs.
Kits & Alternate Products
- Now live!
- It's now possible to bulk create kits using an import file.
- Added the ability to export kits; this includes kits structure and available quantity.
- Added ability to mass update Kit Code, Kit SKU, and Kit Description via CSV import file.
More new features in 2013:
Part Two: Sales, Pick Lists, Quality Control, and Holds
Part Three: User Accountability, Brands, Classifications, Locations, and Warehouses
Part Four: Integrations such as ChannelAdvisor, Amazon, ShipWorks, Shopify, ShipStation, and more!