Welcome to part two of the First Annual SkuVault 2013 Feature Report! We'd like to thank all of our amazing developers for putting out so many great features this year; keep up the great work, everyone!
We've decided to categorize this year's new features based on how our clients utilize SkuVault. Part two contains new features related to Sales, Pick Lists, Quality Control, and Holds, among others.
- Reworked from scratch to support kits and condense orders (to print total number of SKUs to pick).
- Rules: It is now possible to setup postal codes rules for warehouses to distribute what needs to be picked to depending on the sale postal code.
- Printing: Added support to print single sale per page (default).
- View Sales: You can now manually mark sales Completed (Shipped).
- View Sales: Shows total number of sales, SKUs, and the total price for which items were sold.
- Sales Report: Showing total quantity and price of sold products with specified date range. Only products that were sold or have available quantity are shown.
- Sales Report: Added Average Price, Total Cost, Total Profit, Average Profit, & Markup %.
- Full item quality control is live!
- QC History Report: Showing the full QC history for specific sale.
- You can now put items on hold (Sales->Hold) to prevent a certain quantity from being sold.
Item & Location Barcode Printing
- Added a new layout option for vertically oriented labels.
More new features in 2013:
Part One: Transactions ( add / pick / remove items ), Audit, Products, and Kits & Alternates
Part Three: User Accountability, Brands, Classifications, Locations, and Warehouses
Part Four: Integrations such as ChannelAdvisor, Amazon, ShipWorks, Shopify, ShipStation, and more!