Welcome to part three of the First Annual SkuVault 2013 Feature Report! We'd like to thank all of our amazing developers for putting out so many great features this year; keep up the great work, everyone!
We've decided to categorize this year's new features based on how our clients utilize SkuVault. Part three contains new features related to User Accountability, Brands, Classifications, Locations, and Warehouses, among others.
Class / Brand Report
- Added Class / Brand report to show information about inventory and sales categorized by either class or brand.
- Admin: Added ability for Administrators to edit user roles and user names.
- Enable / Disable: Added ability to disable users to prevent them from logging into their account.
- History: Added filtering by date range.
- History: Added support to export all transactions within specified date range.
- Import: Added Classifications / Attributes import to automatically create classifications with attributes or add attributes to existing classifications.
- Added support for multiple warehouses.
- Added support to enable / disable warehouses.
- Added ability to delete locations within a warehouse.
- Locations History: Added support for multiple warehouses.
- Locations History: Added filtering by date range.
- Locations History: Added support to export all transactions within specified date range.
- Locations Report: New locations report wherein quantity is shown for each location, and can be sorted by quantity to reveal all empty locations.
- Import Locations: Added support to create multiple locations by uploading a CSV file.
More new features in 2013:
Part One: Transactions ( add / pick / remove items ), Audit, Products, and Kits & Alternates
Part Two: Sales, Pick Lists, Quality Control, and Holds
Part Four: Integrations such as ChannelAdvisor, Amazon, ShipWorks, Shopify, ShipStation, and more!