Welcome to part two of our second annual SkuVault Feature Report: 2014 edition! We'd like to thank all of our amazing developers for putting out so many great features this year; keep up the great work, everyone!
We've decided to categorize this year's new features based on how our clients utilize SkuVault. Part two contains new features related to Products, Kits & Alternates, Printing, Pick Lists, among others.
- Added support for quickly creating variations.
- Product Import: Added support to specify supplier.
- Product Import: Added support for importing lists of brands & suppliers.
- Added initial support for alternate codes per SKU.
- Part Numbers: Added new field to products - part number (aka MPN). Part number is now also supported when importing or updating products.
- Available Inventory Export: Added “UPC” and “Hold Quantity” fields to export.
Kits & Alternate Products
- Label Printing: Barcode labels can now be printed for Kit products directly from the Kit List.
- Label Printing: Added the ability to print barcode labels for Alternate codes.
- Import: Added support for importing alternate product codes.
- Alternate codes can be used to track manufacturer serial numbers (MSNs).
- Print Node: We moved away from Google Cloud print in favor of Print Node for all cloud printing.
- Selected printer and orientation is now saved for the duration of the login session.
- Label Printing: New 2.25 x 0.75 inch label layout.
- Label Printing: New 4 x 2.5 inch label layout.
- Label Printing: New layout option for 3 x 1 inch, and 3 x 2 inch, with large-font SKUs.
- Label Printing: Added a modified layout location label for 8.5 x 11 inch.
- Added setting to allow marking sales as printed when exporting PDF or CSV.
- Pick List Printing: Now shows the full pick list preview, instead of just 100 orders/items, with pagination for pick lists over 100 orders/items.
- Generate Pick list: Added the ability to filter by SKU or code.
- Generate Pick list: Added a new option for the “Out of Stock” and “Not Found” Product filters, to allow hiding partially OOS or NFP orders.
More new features in 2014:
Part One: Transactions ( add / remove / pick items ), Currency, Purchasing & Receiving
Part Three: Quality Control, Hold, Sales, and Reorder Report
Part Four: Integrations, such as Bigcommerce, Magento, Volusion, eBay, QuickBooks Online, & more